Digging Deeper into ParentSquare

 

Hopefully, by now you've had an opportunity to begin using ParentSquare for your communication with the families of your students. I know that I've really benefited from the increased ability to quickly reach out to my student's parents (especially when they may have forgotten to pick their students up from an after-school rehearsal!) and to my own children's teachers using the messaging feature. If you're still checking out the basics, here are a few great tutorial videos about ParentSquare basics, navigation, and using messages.

Now that you've figured out the basics, it's time to dig a little deeper and really let ParentSquare help you in planning for field trips, scheduling conferences, soliciting volunteers, and communicating with small groups! In this situation, I think seeing is best, so click on the videos below to watch loom videos to walk you through the steps.










Emily Drabyn
Music Teacher


Comments

  1. WOW! I had no idea what all you can do in Parent Square. Thanks for packing so much info into these 2 short, easy-to-follow, videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily did a fantastic job! Thank you for commenting! 💬

      Delete
  2. I have really enjoyed using Parent Square. I think it would be even more beneficial if the students used it too, but they're so used to Canvas and email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Thank you for the feedback, Angie!

      Delete
  3. Parent Square is so helpful for communicating - especially for field trips!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment